THANKFULNESS (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Thankfulness

(Colossians 3:14-15)
But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.

(Psalms 100:3-5)
Know that the LORD, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 30:2-5) O LORD 
My God, I cried out to You, And You healed me. {3} O LORD, You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. {4} Sing praise to the LORD, You saints of His, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. {5} For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.

(Psalms 50:14-15) 
Offer to God thanksgiving, And pay your vows to the Most High. {15} Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”


The End ...

Comments