WAITING ON GOD (7)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Waiting on God

(Psalms 27:13-14 NKJV) 
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. {14} Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

(Psalms 62:5-8 NKJV) 
My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. {6} He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. {7} In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. {8} Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 130:1-7 NKJV) 
Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD; {2} Lord, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive To the voice of my supplications. {3} If You, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? {4} But there is forgiveness with You, That You may be feared. {5} I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope. {6} My soul waits for the Lord More than those who watch for the morning; Yes, more than those who watch for the morning. {7} O Israel, hope in the LORD; For with the LORD there is mercy, And with Him is abundant redemption.

(Psalms 145:14-20 NKJV) 
The LORD upholds all who fall, And raises up all who are bowed down. {15} The eyes of all look expectantly to You, And You give them their food in due season. {16} You open Your hand And satisfy the desire of every living thing. {17} The LORD is righteous in all His ways, Gracious in all His works. {18} The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. {19} He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them. {20} The LORD preserves all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy.

(Proverbs 20:22 NKJV) 
Do not say, “I will recompense evil”; Wait for the LORD, and He will save you.


The End ...

Comments