COME TO GOD (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Come to God

(Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV)
Jesus says “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light” 

2. Other Scriptures

(Matthew 11:27-30) 
“All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. {28} “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. {29} “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. {30} “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

(Matthew 15:7-9) 
“Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: {8} ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. {9} And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'”

(Mark 10:13-16) 
Then they brought little children to Him, that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked those who brought them. {14} But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. {15} “Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.” {16} And He took them up in His arms, put His hands on them, and blessed them.
(John 5:40) “But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.


The End ...

Comments