FAITH, COURAGE & CONFIDENCE (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Faith, Courage and Confidence

a) Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” 

2. Other Scriptures 

(1 Samuel 17:47 NKJV) 
“Then all this assembly shall know that the LORD does not save with sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord’s, and He will give you into our hands.”

(Psalms 23:4 NKJV) 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

(Psalms 28:6-8 NKJV) 
Blessed be the LORD, Because He has heard the voice of my supplications! {7} The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him. {8} The LORD is their strength, And He is the saving refuge of His anointed.

(Psalms 118:6-8 NKJV) 
The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? {7} The LORD is for me among those who help me; Therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me. {8} It is better to trust in the LORD Than to put confidence in man.

(Proverbs 28:1 NKJV) 
The wicked flee when no one pursues, But the righteous are bold as a lion.


The End ...

Comments