PERFECT IN CHRIST (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Perfect in Christ

(2 Corinthians 3:18 NKJV)
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

(Romans 8:29 NKJV)
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Deuteronomy 8:5-6 NKJV) 
“You should know in your heart that as a man chastens his son, so the LORD your God chastens you. {6} “Therefore you shall keep the commandments of the LORD your God, to walk in His ways and to fear Him.

(Deuteronomy 32:36 NKJV) 
“For the LORD will judge His people And have compassion on His servants, When He sees that their power is gone, And there is no one remaining, bond or free.

(Deuteronomy 32:39 NKJV) 
‘Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.


The End ...

Comments