PERFECT IN CHRIST (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Perfect in Christ

(2 Corinthians 3:18 NKJV)
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

(Romans 8:29 NKJV)
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 118:16-21 NKJV) 
The right hand of the LORD is exalted; The right hand of the LORD does valiantly. {17} I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the LORD. {18} The LORD has chastened me severely, But He has not given me over to death. {19} Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them, And I will praise the LORD. {20} This is the gate of the LORD, Through which the righteous shall enter. {21} I will praise You, For You have answered me, And have become my salvation.

(Psalms 119:67 NKJV) 
Before I was afflicted I went astray, But now I keep Your word.

(Proverbs 3:11-12 NKJV) 
My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor detest His correction; {12} For whom the LORD loves He corrects, Just as a father the son in whom he delights.


The End ...

Comments