TESTIMONY OF THINGS TURNING AROUND

1. Prayer And A Word Of Prophecy

a) This testimony is from a man, who is a contractor, whom was prayed for and prophesied. He came to check a leaky roof in our house recently.

2. Testimony Of Things Turning Around

Hi Tanny and Lynn,

i) I just wanted to share about "Honor when honor is due." This brought to my mind our first meeting at your house sometime this year 2017.

ii) I remembered you were telling me about the story of your past working experiences and also about your trip to China. Then I started to think that you might have a purpose as to why you were telling me all these stories. Then it dawned upon me that you might be preparing the ground of my heart for a reason. Then I began to recognize a "prophet" in you. 

iii) Upon recognizing the prophetic gifting in you I decided to give you the honor of a prophet in my heart. As taught by my pastor that we would receive a reward of a prophet when we honor the servant of God. 

iv) I told God that I was would go to your house to check on the work and not to expect any prophecy. But if God so chose to speak through you, I would be willing to listen.

v) Well, it turned out exactly the way God wanted to speak through you and the rest was history ...

vi) Since that day, I was very conscious of what God would be doing in my business. I was also conscious about going around to help others as God would send them to me. Then, I began to see things started to turn around gradually but surely. 

vii) Since then, I had flown to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (East Malaysia) and Penang (West Malaysia) for business trips. I would also be flying to Singapore on the 10th of July 2017 on a business trip. These business trips are something completely new to me as I have yet to fly even on a business trip before. Business opportunities are now starting to open up positively.

viii) Thank you for releasing a word of God to Amy and myself. Thank you for being willing to be used of God to bless us. 

ix) In recognition I have shared this with you. 

x) May God increase and promote you abundantly.

God bless,

Anonymous

3. Scripture References

a) Amos 3:7 (NKJV)

7 Surely the Lord God does nothing,
Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

b) Matthew 10:41 (NKJV)

41 He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward. And he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward.

c) Numbers 23:19 (NKJV)

19 “God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

d) 2 Chronicles 20:20 (NKJV)

20 So they rose early in the morning and went out into the Wilderness of Tekoa; and as they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper.”

Comments