VICTORY IN CHRIST (15)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Victory in Christ

a) Christians are in a war, the good news is that we win. In all things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us, and gave Himself for us. 

(Romans 8:38-39 NKJV) 
 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,  nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(2 Timothy 2:3-4 NKJV) 
You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. {4} No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.

(1 John 5:2-5 NKJV) 
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments. {3} For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. {4} For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world; our faith. {5} Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

(Revelation 3:19-21 NKJV) 
“As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. {20} “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. {21} “To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.


The End ...

Comments