WALK WITH JESUS (26)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Walk with Jesus

(Psalms 119:1-3 NKJV) 
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the LORD! {2} Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart! {3} They also do no iniquity; They walk in His ways. 

(Psalms 86:11 NKJV) 
Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Ephesians 5:1-2 NKJV) 
Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. {2} And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.

(Philippians 3:10-16 NKJV) 
that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, {11} if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. {12} Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. {13} Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, {14} I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. {15} Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. {16} Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.


The End ...

Comments