GOD TAKES PLEASURE IN YOU (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God takes pleasure in you

(Jeremiah 9:24 NKJV)
But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the LORD. 

Psalms 149:4 NKJV)
For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Jeremiah 9:23-24 NKJV) 
Thus says the LORD: “Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, Let not the mighty man glory in his might, Nor let the rich man glory in his riches; {24} But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the LORD.

(Jeremiah 32:38-41 NKJV) 
‘They shall be My people, and I will be their God; {39} ‘then I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me forever, for the good of them and their children after them. {40} ‘And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from Me. {41} ‘Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will assuredly plant them in this land, with all My heart and with all My soul.’

(Ezekiel 18:23 NKJV) 
“Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?” says the Lord GOD, “and not that he should turn from his ways and live?

(James 2:23 NKJV) 
And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God.


The End ...

Comments