GOD TAKES PLEASURE IN YOU (7)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God takes pleasure in you

(Jeremiah 9:24 NKJV)
But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the LORD. 

Psalms 149:4 NKJV)
For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Ezekiel 18:31-32 NKJV) 
“Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Israel? {32} “For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord GOD. “Therefore turn and live!”

6(Ezekiel 33:11 NKJV) 
“Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord GOD, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?’

(Hosea 6:6 NKJV) 
For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.


The End ...

Comments