GOOD HEALTH & HEALING (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Good health & healing

a) “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.” 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Genesis 20:17) 
So Abraham prayed to God; and God healed Abimelech, his wife, and his female servants. Then they bore children;

(Exodus 15:26) 
and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.”

(Deuteronomy 32:39) 
‘Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

(2 Kings 20:5) 
“Return and tell Hezekiah the leader of My people, ‘Thus says the LORD, the God of David your father: “I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the LORD.


The End ...

Comments