THE GOD OF TRUTH (19)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. The God of Truth

a) Truth is not truth unless it meets God’s definition of truth. Truth can not be relative unless it is relative to the God of Truth, anything less is deception. Truth is a person. 

b) Jesus says,
  
(John 14:6 NASB) 
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." 

2. Other Scriptures

(John 15:26-27) 
“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. {27} “And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

(John 16:12-14) 
“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. {13} “However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. {14} “He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

(John 17:15-20) 
“I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. {16} “They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. {17} “Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. {18} “As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. {19} “And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth. {20} “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;


The End ...

Comments