THE JOY OF SALVATION (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. The Joy of Salvation

a) Our faith in God’s salvation is a constant reason for joy and thanksgiving, no matter what temporary situation we are in. The knowledge of our salvation sets us free from the past, gives us faith for the present, and a glorious hope for the future. Hope for the future gives joy, and faith for the present gives peace.

(Psalms 35:9) 
And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD; It shall rejoice in His salvation.

(Psalms 62:7-8 NKJV) 
In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. {8} Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah

(Psalms 70:4 NIV) 
But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, “Let God be exalted!”

(Psalms 71:14-16 NKJV) 
But I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more. {15} My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness And Your salvation all the day, For I do not know their limits. {16} I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only.

(Isaiah 12:2-4 NKJV) 
Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.'” {3} Therefore with joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. {4} And in that day you will say: “Praise the LORD, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted.


The End ...

Comments