WHO IS GOD? (8)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Who is God?

(Deuteronomy 10:17 NIV) 
For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.

2. Other Scriptures  

(Psalms 59:9-10 NIV) 
O my Strength, I watch for you; you, O God, are my fortress, {10} my loving God. God will go before me and will let me gloat over those who slander me.

(Psalms 62:7-8 NIV) 
My salvation and my honor depend on God ; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. {8} Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah

(Psalms 68:19-20 NIV) 
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Selah {20} Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign LORD comes escape from death.


The End ...

Comments