GOD KEEPS YOU (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God keeps His People

a) To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy– {25} to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen. (Jude 1:24-25)   

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 41:1-4) 
For the director of music. A psalm of David. Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. {2} The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes. {3} The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness. {4} I said, “O LORD, have mercy on me; heal me, for I have sinned against you.”

(Psalms 66:8-9) 
Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard; {9} he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping.

(Psalms 73:26)
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

(Psalms 91:9-12) 
If you make the Most High your dwelling– even the LORD, who is my refuge– {10} then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. {11} For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; {12} they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

(Psalms 94:17-19) 
Unless the LORD had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death. {18} When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me. {19} When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.



The End ...

Comments