GOD RESTORES (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God restores His People

a)“Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backsliding.” “Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God. (Jeremiah 3:22 NKJV)

2. Other Scriptures

(2 Samuel 14:14 NKJV) 
“For we will surely die and become like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again. Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

(Job 33:26 NKJV) 
He shall pray to God, and He will delight in him, He shall see His face with joy, For He restores to man His righteousness.

(Psalms 23:1-3 NKJV) 
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. {2} He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. {3} He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake.

(Psalms 51:10-13 NKJV) 
Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. {11} Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. {12} Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit. {13} Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, And sinners shall be converted to You.

(Psalms 107:15-22 NKJV) 
Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! {16} For He has broken the gates of bronze, And cut the bars of iron in two. {17} Fools, because of their transgression, And because of their iniquities, were afflicted. {18} Their soul abhorred all manner of food, And they drew near to the gates of death. {19} Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, And He saved them out of their distresses. {20} He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. {21} Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! {22} Let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, And declare His works with rejoicing.

(Isaiah 1:16-18 NKJV) 
“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil, {17} Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow. {18} “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.


The End ...

Comments