PEACE & REST (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives peace and rest

a) “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. {29} “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. {30} “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

2. Other Scriptures

(Isaiah 30:15) 
For thus says the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel: “In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.” But you would not,

(Isaiah 32:17-18) 
The work of righteousness will be peace, And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever. {18} My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places,

(Isaiah 38:16-17) 
O LORD, by these things men live; And in all these things is the life of my spirit; So You will restore me and make me live. {17} Indeed it was for my own peace That I had great bitterness; But You have lovingly delivered my soul from the pit of corruption, For You have cast all my sins behind Your back.

(Isaiah 54:10) 
For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,” Says the LORD, who has mercy on you.


 
The End ...

Comments