PEACE & REST (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives peace and rest

a) “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. {29} “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. {30} “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

2. Other Scriptures

(Isaiah 54:13) 
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, And great shall be the peace of your children.

(Isaiah 57:1-2) 
The righteous perishes, And no man takes it to heart; Merciful men are taken away, While no one considers That the righteous is taken away from evil. {2} He shall enter into peace; They shall rest in their beds, Each one walking in his uprightness.

(Ezekiel 34:25-26) 
“I will make a covenant of peace with them, and cause wild beasts to cease from the land; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. {26} “I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing.

(Ezekiel 37:26-27) 
“Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. {27} “My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

(Luke 10:5-6) 
“But whatever house you enter, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ {6} “And if a son of peace is there, your peace will rest on it; if not, it will return to you.



The End ...

Comments