PEACE & REST (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives peace and rest

a) “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. {29} “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. {30} “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

2. Other Scriptures

(John 14:26-27) 
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. {27} “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

(Romans 15:33) 
Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

(2 Corinthians 1:3-4) 
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, {4} who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

(2 Corinthians 13:11) 
Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

(Galatians 5:22-23) 
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, {23} gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.


The End ...

Comments