PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (133)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 25:4 New King James Version (NKJV) 

Show me Your ways, O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good when You show us Your ways.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good when You teach us Your paths.

Lord God, show me Your ways.


Lord God, teach me Your paths.


b) Psalm 25:5 New King James Version (NKJV) 

Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
On You I wait all the day.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to lead us in Your truth.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to teach us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are the God of our salvation.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to be led in the truth by the God of our salvation.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to be taught by the God of our salvation.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good for us to wait on You, to lead us in Your truth.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good for us to wait on You, to teach us.


Lord God, be the God of my Salvation.

Lord God, cause me to be patient, and wait for You to lead me in Your truth.


Lord God, cause me to be patient, and wait for You to teach me.


 
The End ...

Comments