PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (139)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 25:16 King James Version (KJV) 

16 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to turn to us.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to have mercy on us.

Lord God, if we are desolate, You are able to turn to us, and have mercy on us.


Lord God, if we are afflicted, You are able to turn to us, and have mercy on us.

Lord God, in my desolation, turn towards me, and have mercy on me.


Lord God, in my affliciton, turn towards me, and have mercy on me.

b) Psalm 25:17 King James Version (KJV) 

17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible to have the troubles of our heart increased.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible for You to bring us out of our distress.

Lord God, when the troubles of my heart have increased, bring me out of my anguish.


 
The End ...

Comments