PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (140)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 25:18 King James Version (KJV) 

18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible for You to look upon our affliction.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible for You to look upon our pain.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible for You to forgive all our sins.


Lord God, look upon my affliction.

Lord God, look upon my pain.


Lord God, forgive all my sins.

b) Psalm 25:19 King James Version (KJV) 

19 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible for You to consider our enemies.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible for You to consider our many enemies.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible for You to consider our many enemies, that hate us with a cruel hatred.


Lord God, take notice that I have many enemies, and they hate me with a cruel hatred.


 
The End ...

Comments