PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (143)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 26:2 King James Version (KJV) 

Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to examine us.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to prove us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are to test our ability to be led.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are to test our inclinations and tendencies.

Lord God, examine me.


Lord God, prove me.

Lord God, test my willingness to be led by You.


Lord God, test my inclinations and tendencies.

b) Psalm 26:3 King James Version (KJV) 

For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible for your lovingkindness to always be before our eyes.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible to walk in Your truth.

Lord God, cause Your faithful love to always be before me.


Lord God, cause me to walk in Your truth.


The End ...

Comments