YOU BELONG TO GOD (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng) 

1. How to know you belong to God

a) The Bible tells us several ways to confirm that we are God’s children and that He is at work in our lives. It is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. 

2. Other Scriptures

(John 6:44-45) 
“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. {45} It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me.

(John 8:47) 
He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

(John 10:27-28) 
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. {28} I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.

(John 13:34-35) 
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. {35} By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

(John 14:15-17) 
“If you love me, you will obey what I command. {16} And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever– {17} the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

(John 14:21) 
Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.” 


The End ...

Comments