PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (150)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 27:4 King James Version (KJV) 

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to desire good things of You.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to seek after good things.

Lord God, cause me to desire of You, and to seek to dwell in Your house all the days of my life, to behold Your beauty, and to enquire in Your temple.

b) Psalm 27:5 King James Version (KJV) 

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that in times of trouble, You are able to hide us in Your pavilion.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that in times of trouble, You are able to hide us in the secret of Your tabernacle.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that in times of trouble, You are able to set us on a rock.

Lord God, in the time of trouble, hide me in Your pavilion.

Lord God, in the time of trouble, hide me in the secret of Your tabernacle.

Lord God, in the time of trouble, set me on a rock.


 
The End ...

Comments