PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (156)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 28:2 King James Version (KJV) 

Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to hear our supplications.


Lord God, hear my supplications.

Lord God, hear my supplications when I cry to You.


Lord God, hear my supplications, when I lift up my hands towards Your holy oracle.

b) Psalm 28:3 King James Version (KJV) 

Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to keep us from the company of the wicked, and the judgment they fall under.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that the wicked speak peace to their neighbors, but mischief is in their hearts.

Lord God, keep mischief out of my heart.


Lord God, keep me from speaking peace to my neighbor, while my heart is devising evil.

Lord God, keep me from the company of the wicked, where I might imitate their behavior, and receive their judgment.


The End ...

Comments