PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (158)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 28:6 King James Version (KJV) 

Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You should be praised when You hear the voice of our supplications.


Lord God, hear the voice of my supplications.

Lord God, cause me to praise You when You hear the voice of my supplications.

b) Psalm 28:7 King James Version (KJV) 

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to be our strength.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to be our shield.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good for our hearts to trust in You.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that when we are helped, it is good for us to rejoice.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that when we are helped, it is good to praise You in song.


Lord God, be my strength.

Lord God, be my shield.


Lord God, cause my heart to trust in You.

Lord God, help me.


Lord God, cause my heart to greatly rejoice, because of the help I have received.

Lord God, cause me to praise You with my song, because of the help I have received.


 
The End ...

Comments