PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (164)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 30:2-4 King James Version (KJV) 

O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Lord God, thank you for healing me of my affliction. When I cried out to You, You heard me and healed me. My soul was headed to the grave, but You kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing to the Lord, all of the saints, and give thanks at the remembering of His holiness.

b) Psalm 30:5 King James Version (KJV) 

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Your anger endures for a moment, but in Your favor is life.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that though weeping may be endured for a night, joy comes in the morning.

Lord God, after I have been disciplined, find favor in me to receive Your life and Your joy


Lord God, find favor in me, and give me life.

Lord God, find favor in me, and give me joy.


The End ...

Comments