PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (165)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 30:10 King James Version (KJV) 

10 Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to hear us.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to show mercy.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to be our helper.


Lord God, hear me.

Lord God, have mercy on me.

Lord God, be my helper.

Lord God, hear me and have mercy on me, for You are my helper.

b) Psalm 30:11 King James Version (KJV) 

11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to turn our mourning into dancing.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are take off our sackcloth.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to give us gladness.


Lord God, turn my mourning into dancing.

Lord God, cast away my sackcloth.


Lord God, give me gladness.

Lord God, thank You for turning my mourning into dancing, casting away my sackcloth, and for giving me gladness.

c) Psalm 30:12King James Version (KJV) 

12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

Lord my God, cause me to sing praises to You and not be silent, I will give thank to You for ever.


Lord my God, cause me to give thank to You for ever.

Lord my God, as long as my glory can sing praises to You and not be silent, I will give thank to You for ever.


Lord my God, thank You for allowing me the opportunity to worship You.


 
The End ...

Comments