BELIEVE HIS PROPHETS, AND YOU SHALL PROSPER!

1. Believe His Prophets, And You shall Prosper!

a) 2 Chronicles 20:20 (NKJV)
20 So they rose early in the morning and went out into the Wilderness of Tekoa; and as they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper.

b) Amos 3:7 (NKJV)
7 Surely the Lord God does nothing,
Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

c) Numbers 23:19 (NKJV)
19 God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?"

d) Deuteronomy 8:18 (NKJV)
18 “And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

2. Testimony

[10/13, 6:13 AM] Tanny Keng: Good morning everyone, here is a contractor who started to experience the blessings of God in June 2016. He sent me his message on 12.10.2017 ...

早上好,这是一个开始经历神祝福的建筑商,在2017年10月12日给我发的信息。

[10/13, 6:13 AM] Tanny Keng: Hi Tanny, FYI the company just bank in the first part payment of the three payments term agreed upon.

Tanny你好,我想告诉你我们公司收到了三期付款中的头一笔。

[10/13, 6:13 AM] Tanny Keng: We expect another two PD cheque coming Thursday when we deliver the balance cabinets to site. 

我们期待剩下的两张支票能在这周四能够拿到。

Thank you for prayer support and believe this is part of the fulfilment the prophecy released by you. Looking forward with great expectation in God.

谢谢你为我们祷告,我相信这是你释放的先知预言的一部分,也期待神有更大的作为

[10/13, 6:13 AM] Tanny Keng: He wrote to me in June 2016 ...

他是在2016年6月跟我联系的。

[10/13, 6:13 AM] Tanny Keng: Hi Tanny and Lynn, just to share as Bill Johnson is sharing about honor it bring to mind our first meeting at your house.

Tanny,lynn你们好,想跟你们分享,我正在听比尔强生分享“荣耀”,让我想起第一次在你们家的聚会。

I remember as you was telling me the story of your past works and than about your China trip I started to think you may have  a purpose why you was telling me all the stories. Than it drawn upon me that you may be preparing the ground of my heart for a reason. I than begin to recognise the prophet in you. Upon recognising the prophetic gifting in you I decided to give you the honour of a prophet in my heart. As thought by my pastor that we receive the reward of the on we honour. I told God that I was there merely to check on the work and not expecting  prophecy but if He so choose to speak thru you I am open. Well, as it turns out there rest was history.

我记得你跟我分享了你过去的工作,还有中国的旅行。我开始思考你告诉我这些的目的。我突然意识到你这样做的原因。我知道了你是一位先知。当我明白这一点之后,我决定将你当一位先知来接待,因为接待先知就得先知的奖赏。我告诉神,我去你们那里只是工作之便,而不是去找先知发预言。但如果神通过你来对我说话,我对神完全敞开。后面的事情就自然而然的发生了。

Since that day I was very conscious of what God is doing in my business, and conscious about going around to help those that God send my way. I begin to see things turning around gradually but surely. Since than I have flown to Kota Kinabalu and Penang for business trip and will be flying to Singapore on the 10th July, something completely new as I have not flown for business trip before, business opportunities started opening up positively. 

从那天起,我非常清楚神开始在我的生意里动工,也知道他要我四处走动为要帮助那些他带到我生命中的人。我开始看到事情慢慢发生改变。在那之后,我飞到KK和Penang出差,然后在7月10日会去新加坡。我从来没有为生意的事情出过差,这是全新的事情,生意上的机会逐渐多了起来。

Thank you for releasing the word of God to Amy and myself. 

谢谢你对我和amy释放神的话语。

I share this in recognizing and thanking you for being willing to be use by God to bless us. May God increase and promote you abundantly.

谢谢你愿意被神使用,成为我们的祝福。愿神大大祝福你。 

Comments