GOD IS LOVING, FAITHFUL & MERCIFUL

1. Testimony 

a) A teenager by the name of David, aged 18, sent his testimony of seeing a vision to me on 17.11.2017 @11.01 pm:

"This happened to me when bro. Tanny was praying for me on the night of 10.11.2017 (Friday) @9.45 pm at bro. Peter's home in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia during a prayer and worship time. 

I saw myself on the ground and the ground was full of brownish and black mud but I could not see what was it all about. Within a second, I was caught up in the sky.  I saw myself with 2 angels, each by my side holding my arms and lifting me up to the sky. Then I saw my heaviness and all the things around me dropped to the ground. 

My best friend who was praying for me told me that during that time she saw a vision of a snake tangling my leg tight. Then the snake tried to bite my leg but suddenly it failed. Instead its bite went back to the snake itself. Sister Lynn saw God put a white bright garment on me.

I remembered very clearly the 2 angels that held me; they were very much different from what I knew all the while but huge. Each angel had a very huge sword on fire. A colourful body, its wings were on fire (a mixture of golden brownish thick wings), thick shiny silver and gold armour they had put on. 

I was still held up in the sky, going upwards until I finally had a glimpse of heaven which I always desired to. Suddenly it changed to a different place, like a room. It might seem like the throne room of God. There was just bright light with clouds around it. The light just gave me so much peace, I could feel so much love and it was refreshing to me at that moment.

Then, at that moment the angels left. It was just me and God filled with His glory. His light kept on shining bright. His Spirit kept on pouring out on me, I felt alive after that very moment because of the many things that were going on in my life in the past few weeks." 

b) Seeing this vision, I began to realize that God is loving, faithful and merciful. He never forgets me nor looks away from me no matter what has happened or what I have done in my past. I am a new creation now, a new man in Christ and I have discovered my new identity in Christ. Praise and Glory be to Him alone forever and ever, without Him I am nothing but because of Him, I am somebody in His kingdom. 

2. Encouraging Bible Verses

1 Thessalonians 4:17
17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Psalm 86:15
15 But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious,
Longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth.

Micah 7:18
18 Who is a God like You,
Pardoning iniquity
And passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage?
He does not retain His anger forever,
Because He delights in mercy.

2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 

Comments