TESTIMONY OF FINDING A LIFE PARTNER

1. Finding A Life Partner

a) This testimony (from Pakistan) was emailed to me on Monday, October 30, 2017 at 12:47 pm:

Dear Tanny,

i) I hope you are doing well. I want to share a very exciting news with you, if you remember, you sent to me the prophecy that very soon I will find a wife, who is beautiful inside, prayer warrior, someone who will stand with me in prayer and ministry work. These words have been fulfilled and now I am engaged to be married next month with the girl, and she is same as you mentioned in your words. I am thankful to you for all the prayers you have been doing for me. 

Blessings, 

Anonymous 

2. Encouraging Bible Verses

a) Matthew 10:40-41
40 “He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me. 41 He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward. And he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward.

b) Deuteronomy 18:21-22
21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

c) Numbers 23:19
19 “God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

d) Isaiah 55:10-11
10 “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
And do not return there,
But water the earth,
And make it bring forth and bud,
That it may give seed to the sower
And bread to the eater,

11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. 

Comments