TESTIMONY OF GOD'S GOODNESS

1. God's Goodness

a) Here is someone who sent his testimony of God's goodness to me on 07.11.2017 @2.44 pm:

Dear Bro Tanny,

a) During a fellowship in April 2015, you had a Word for me. That I was to have four contracts in 2015. But whether I choose to accept the contract will be up to me.

b) However, just before you told me of our Lord’s Word for me, you asked me whether I was running my own business. I replied that I am a lecturer.

c) By faith you continued on to tell me of our Lord’s Word for me that I was to have four contracts. You also told me that you don’t understand how lecturers will have contracts. But you decided to tell me anyway because this is our Lord’s Word for me.

d) This is my testimony:

i) Yes, lecturers do not usually get additional contracts of employment. In many universities, including mine, the additional work of delivering lectures to Masters students will be accounted as our normal work hours. Unusually, in my situation, I was offered an additional contract of employment to lecture our Masters students (which means I will get extra pay). Even so, I was offered only one contract in one year.

ii) When you told me in April 2015 that I was to have four contracts, I gave thanks to God and affirmed that the Word was for me. I refused to listen to any doubts. Because by April 2015, I already completed my contract for the year in March 2015!

iii) By the Grace of our Lord, you were correct. In 2015, I was actually offered a total of six additional contracts of employment. (I declined three. But this means much extra spending money for me.) Thus, your Word for me was correct.

iv) For contrast, from 2017 onwards, there will be no more additional contracts because of a change in policy.

v) This is my testimony that you were correct in delivering our Lord’s Word for me. You are courageous and had the faith to tell me of my additional contracts despite after hearing that I was a lecturer and not in self-employed.

vi) May our Lord continue to use you mightily.

vii) God Bless you and your family.

Warm regards,

Anonymous

2. Encouraging Bible Verses

a) James 1:17
17 Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.

b) 2 Samuel 7:28
28 Now, O Lord God, You are God, and Your words are truth, and You have promised this good thing to Your servant.

c) Lamentations 3:25
25 The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the person who seeks Him.

d) Psalm 106:1
1Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting. 

Comments