PROPHETIC INSIGHT 5778 - 2018

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Prophetic Insight 5778 - 2018

a) As some of you may have known that 5778 -  2018 is the year of the Door. Jesus says, "I am the DOOR" (John 10:7). Beyond this door, is your season of new beginnings with many great possibilities awaiting to be taken. 

b) The thief (devil) comes to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10). How? By your ignorance. 

c) How do you get in? What must you do? What we don't know is that there is a specific lock for each door. Only the right kind of key can unlock the door. Jesus has all kinds of key at hand. You need to come to him to ask for the right key to unlock your door. When you come to him, he will by no means cast out (John 6:37).

e) That's also a reason why Jesus said, "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him,  and he with me" (Revelation 3:20). Why? Perhaps Jesus is standing outside. 

f) This prophetic insight was revealed to me this morning the 18th of May 2018. This year 2018 is also known for a season of 18 (or a season of Door).

g) Be mindful of your new beginnings ...


The End ...

Comments